The 2020 election date is just around the corner—do you have your promotional items ready yet? As we approach the critical dates for getting the word out to local, state and federal constituents, print shops like Sign It Up will soon be busy filling orders for custom political advertising items, like indoor signs and banners in McClain County, OK.
If you’re not sure what kind of items to order, here are some of the most popular custom political advertising ideas. Take these tried-and-true items, then print them with your candidate’s information—and let the best person win!
- Yard signs: Yard signs might be the way that people gauge how popular a local candidate may be, or see who their neighbors are supporting. You can get yard signs in a number of sizes, and they’re lightweight, portable and easy to customize. Furthermore, when properly designed, they deliver the message in an impactful way.
- Bumper stickers and car magnets: Political bumper stickers came into vogue during the 1960s and have never stopped being useful. Whether your supporters stick the bumper stickers on their cars, notebooks or other gear, you can make people moving advertisements for your campaign. If you have a little extra money to invest, political bumper magnets are a great option—they allow people to express their views without committing to a permanent statement on their vehicle.
- Vinyl banners: Vinyl political banners in McClain County, OK have come a long way—they can be digitally printed in full color, up to 50 feet long. You can use them to show a photo of your candidate or opt for traditional graphic design. Vinyl banners are an impactful way to grab attention, list your platform and get the name recognition that your campaign depends upon.
- Vehicle wraps: If you want to go all out, why not opt for a removable vehicle wrap for your campaign vehicles? You’ll get plenty of attention when your entire car is an advertisement for your campaign—this is especially helpful when you’re attending rallies, town hall meetings and other events where you’ll be meeting and interacting with voters.
- Window perfs: For campaign headquarters or supportive local businesses, window perfs are a great way to identify yourself and drum up support for your campaign. The perforated window decals are removable and allow you to see out, but the design is fully visible from the outside. They also allow in plenty of natural light. This is a great option for temporary headquarters in places like strip malls.
- 3D signs: Finally, for special events and inside your headquarters, consider getting a 3D sign—they can be molded and painted however you like, so your options are only limited by your imagination.
Sign It Up is your local print shop in McClain County, OK, offering custom political banners, indoor signs and other promotional items for political campaigns and any other individual or business needs you may have. Get in touch with us today to discuss your needs and beat the campaign rush.