Many organizations utilize both indoor and outdoor banners to promote products or to get their message out to the public. What most of our customers don’t realize, though, is that indoor banner printing in McClain County, OK is quite a bit different than outdoor banner printing. This post will cover the difference between these two types of banners:
- Material: Outdoor banners are typically made from blackout vinyl, which is resistant to strong winds, heavy rains, flying debris and anything else Mother Nature can throw its way. Indoor banners, on the other hand, are made of scrim vinyl. This material has a white background and is easy to print on, but it can’t withstand the elements as effectively.
- Copy: When it comes to signs, keeping the copy short and sweet should be your top priority. Overly wordy banners can be hard to read and can turn off any passersby. This is especially true for outdoor banners, where you might only have a second to catch a reader’s eye. So, outdoor banners should have shorter copy with a quick call to action.
- Images: The right graphics placed strategically on your banner can really help bring your message to life. However, you’ll need to be careful about the types of images you’re using and where they’re placed on your banner. You’ll want to ensure your banner doesn’t get too cluttered with images, especially for outdoor banners in McClain County, OK.
- Social links: Driving customers to your website or social media accounts can obviously be beneficial for your business. A great way to accomplish this is with an indoor banner. The copy for indoor banners can include things like your company’s social media handles, website links or even a QR code that takes customers to a designated webpage. Since people have less time to read an outdoor banner, we typically don’t recommend including QR codes on outdoor banners.
We’re your go-to team for indoor and outdoor banners!
Whether you need indoor or outdoor banners in McClain County, OK, we hope you’ll hire Sign It Up to design and print them. Here are a few reasons customers come to us for all of their signage:
- Wide range of services: There’s no reason to hire one sign company to create your indoor signage and another for your outdoor signs—we do both! We also design and create items like 3D signs, vehicle wraps and anything else your business could need.
- State-of-the-art equipment: We use industry-leading equipment to design and create our signage. This means you’ll get a top-notch product that’s sure to withstand the elements and attract customers.
- Fair pricing and free quotes: Your signage shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. At Sign It Up, we offer free quotes and competitive prices for all of our industry-leading services.
Don’t choose anyone else but our team at Sign It Up the next time you need outdoor or indoor banner printing in McClain County, OK. Give us a call today to see what we can do for your business.